Indulge in the epitome of luxury living at Aegean Homes, an exclusive residential haven nestled in the picturesque Essentepe, Kyrenia, North Cyprus. Inspired by the timeless charm of Mykonos, this meticulously designed project promises a lifestyle of sophistication and tranquility.
Choose from our carefully crafted residences, each offering a unique blend of elegance and comfort:
2+1 Apartments (116m²): Immerse yourself in spacious, meticulously designed interiors starting at £375,000 GBP.
3+1 Villas (392m²): Experience the pinnacle of opulence with expansive villas priced at £1,850,000 GBP.
3+1 Loft Penthouses (227m²) with Pool: Enjoy panoramic views and a private pool in these stylish penthouses, available at £525,000 GBP.
3+1 Garden Lofts (216m²): Embrace serenity in our garden lofts, priced at £495,000 GBP.
The allure of Aegean Homes extends beyond its luxurious residences; it’s a lifestyle choice. With close proximity to the beach, these properties are not only exceptional holiday homes but also lucrative investment opportunities.
To make your dream a reality, we offer flexible payment conditions. Secure your piece of paradise with a modest 35% down payment, and ease into the rest, with the remaining 65% payable in interest-free installments until the key delivery in late 2025.
Embark on a journey where sophistication meets tranquility. Aegean Homes invites you to experience the extraordinary – your sanctuary by the sea awaits.
Location : yeniboğazici Distance From The Sea : Less than 1000m Key Delivery : July 2024 Facilities: •Swimming Pools •Spacious Living Area •Large Terrace •Ultra Quality Interior •Cafe Categories: 3+1 Bungalow 3+1 Duplex Villa 4+1 Duplex Villa Starting Price: 412500£