Caribbean Homes

starts from £140,000
For Sale


Property ID


Welcome to Caribbean Homes, a haven of luxury nestled in the enchanting Essentepe, Kyrenia, North Cyprus, meticulously crafted to transport you to the idyllic charm of the Bahamas. Embrace the epitome of opulence in this ultra-luxurious residential project, strategically located with unparalleled proximity to the sun-kissed beaches, offering not just a home but an exquisite lifestyle experience.

Stage 2: Studio Apartments

  • Discover your sanctuary with studio apartments starting at an enticing £160,000 GBP. Immerse yourself in a lavish retreat crafted to perfection.
  • Payment Condition: Embark on your journey with a 35% down payment, followed by 65% payable until the keys unlock your haven in December 2025.

Stage 3 Unveils an Array of Choices:

  • Studio Apartments: Delight in the elegance of a Stage 3 studio apartment, with prices starting from £140,000 GBP.
  • 1+1 Apartments (60m2): Experience spacious living with 1+1 apartments, starting at £181,500 GBP.
  • 2+1 Loft Penthouse Apartments: Elevate your lifestyle with the pinnacle of luxury living, starting from £299,500 GBP.
  • Payment Condition: Secure your investment with a 35% down payment, followed by the remaining 65% payable until the keys unlock your dreams in June 2026.

Seize the golden opportunity to invest in Caribbean Homes, where every detail is meticulously curated to redefine luxury living. Your sanctuary in paradise awaits, offering not just a home but an enduring legacy of tranquility and refinement. Immerse yourself in the lap of luxury and make Caribbean Homes your gateway to a life of extraordinary elegance.


  • Country: Cyprus
  • Province / State: North Cyprus
  • City / Town: Kyrenia
Open on Google Maps
  • Property ID 2983
  • Price starts from £140,000
  • Property Type Apartment, Penthouse
  • Property status For Sale
  • Label Luxury, New


Luxify Investment

Property Agent
No 9, 32 Building Elite Döveç, Uluçam Yolu Sk., Famagusta, Cyprus.
+90 533 820 18 70
Other Properties

Similar Properties

Gold Island Residence

For Sale

Gold Island Residence

starts from £126,000

Consists of 6 floors Key Delivery: October 2025 Categories: 1+1 —-> 65m2 + 20m2 balcony 2+1 —-> 82m2 Facilities: Parking Starting Price: 126000£ Payment Condition: 40% Down Payment 30% Interest Free Installments till key delivery (October 2025) 30% 24 months

River Luxury

For Sale

River Luxury

starts from £121,000

Description Enjoy a safe investment in a seaside project consisting of 5 luxury Building Including suite,1 bedroom and 2 bedrooms apartment blocks designed with unique architecture. This project is a pleasant place for people who care about comfort, quality and

Green Hill Park

For Sale

Green Hill Park

starts from £219,900

Key delivery: December 2024 Luxury project constructed on a hill , it has permanent sea view Located in iskele, boğaz region 38 residential units Ground floor : ✔️Standard 2+1 (1master bedroom) ✔️2+1 with private pool (1master bedroom) Around 90m2 First